Friday, August 26, 2005

It's my last day

How surreal.

Yesterday my co-workers held a little surprise gathering with cake and presents. It was lovely, and unexpected. (I thought maybe a card, 'cause we do that. But the rest was a genuine surprise.)

Last night I went out with my sister, niece, and three other good girlfriends for supper. Lots and lots of fun!

I went to bed with Harry Potter at 8:30. Asleep by 9. Must have needed it.

Today, I have to pack up (including electronically) and say my good-byes. If I thought focus was a problem before...

Tomorrow I'm taking a 6 a.m. bus to meet my beloved and load up the truck with his things; Sunday we're back here to pack up my crap. Then we're heading north for my sister's wedding (she's home now, and slowly recovering), then down to move, and then I start school!

Not sure when I'll be able to blog again after today. Until we chat again (and well beyond!), be well and blessed my friends!

2 Comments:

At 8:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's always bittersweet, but congrats on your new "assignment!" Good luck getting everything moved and settled!

 
At 12:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - just found your blog today. Best of luck at QTC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home