Thursday, July 28, 2005

Let the chaos begin!

Today is my last day of work until August 8. Between then and now, we'll be travelling all over southern Ontario as we attend two weddings and one wedding rehearsal and try to find a place to live in between.

Posting will likely be a little thin for the next while. :)

Already today has been up and down. I'm excited because my beloved will be here this evening - I've been missing him, and am really looking forward to spending this time with him. I'm a bit anxious because of the impending chaos and all the things we have to do over the next month, at home and at work. I'm also concerned for my beloved and his family, as they got word last night that his uncle was seriously injured in a diving accident in Florida yesterday. He's undergoing treatment for the bends, and his wife and children will be heading down today or tomorrow. Everyone is anxiously waiting for news.

Today my prayers are for my beloved as he makes the drive north to fetch me, and for his family as they worry about his uncle: Be with us, God. Amen.

3 Comments:

At 10:14 a.m., Blogger Kathryn said...

Prayers with you all

 
At 11:24 p.m., Blogger Sue said...

I'll be praying too...

 
At 9:32 a.m., Blogger Jen said...

Thank you, my friends. Things are certainly improving, and he should be coming home in a week or so. I'll be posting an update soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home