Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My newest addiction

We did a Sudoku puzzle together on Sunday. Apparently Sudoku is all the rage in Britain; The Toronto Star is running a puzzle daily.

We were very pleased with ourselves when we finished, and I went searching for puzzles online the next day. I found several, but haven't had a chance to try them all yet. So far, this site is my favourite - you can play online (which is great for someone without a working printer at home), and you can check your answers to make sure you're on the right track (or find out where your errors are). They aren't as tough as the one in the newspaper, but there is a link to tougher puzzles, and instructions on how to create your own.

The puzzles are fun and challenging. The greater challenge, however, is to focus on finishing the audit instead of Sudoku!

4 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! infuriating and addictive - great combination!

Thanks!
Jen

 
At 10:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMYGAWD!

Me, too!

Richard B.

 
At 7:44 a.m., Blogger Jen said...

Whoa, you two - this is getting freaky! ;)

 
At 5:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for mentioning my site. I have just added easy, medium and hard puzzles for each day. I hope you continue to enjoy them. Any suggestions, just drop me a line via the site.

Cheers,
Gath Adams
sudoku.com.au

 

Post a Comment

<< Home