Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Shakespeare and neighbours

This past weekend we went to see As You Like It at the Stratford Festival. It was amazing. Go see it if you can - that's all I have to say.

I just lost a huge ranting post about the jerk that lives in the apartment under mine, Mr. Happy. I've decided not to attempt to recreate it. The gist: There's a jerk who lives in the apartment under mine. He's rude and he's passive-aggressive, and I try to avoid him as much as I can. It drives me nuts that his latest complaint is bugging me so much. I need to let it go.

Perhaps I'll move to the Forest of Arden to frolic with deposed lords and cross-dressing youth, speak in couplets and metaphor, and dance to the music of the Barenaked Ladies.

On second thought, I'd rather move to Kingston with my beloved in a couple of months. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home