Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bit about me, as determined by an Internet quiz

One thing I love about the blogs I read is the access to all sorts of quizes. The most recent one I've tried is "What's Your World View?" Apparently, this is mine:



What is Your World View? (corrected...again)

created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.
Link via looking back...looking forward


(I scored 81% "Cultural Creative" and 81% "Postmodernist." I had to break the tie by answering a preference question.)

2 Comments:

At 10:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting category, m'friend!

Glad to see you bloggin'

Blessings and peace - Richard B

 
At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Jen said...

Hey, Richard! Thanks very much! I'm glad to be bloggin', too - I think! ;)
Talk soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home